Friday, February 15, 2013

5 days done

Its Friday of Week 1 of the 12wbt, I've followed the exercise and food plan to a near tee (one night out yesterday for Valentine’s Day). It’s been good, though I am feeling very tired.

Tomorrow I am due to do a 9km run as part of the half marathon program. I have not run that for 3 months. Two weeks ago I did a 7km run, and that is the closest I have come to my old personal best distance of 10km. I'm feeling very nervous about tomorrows run as it will indicate to me whether or not I am aiming too high to be able to do a half marathon in 12 weeks time. Not that it is the end of the world if I take an extra few weeks or so to it, but my ego says "you've done it before, you can do it again!".

Only time will tell. A good sleep, a good breakfast, a little caffeine and I'll be on my way.



Nothing like a challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment