Sunday, May 12, 2013

12wbt- Round 2

Round 2 of the 12wbt starts tomorrow, 13th May. I registered for last round but became terribly sick with shingles and was pretty much in bed for about 5 weeks. Needless to say I did not finish. So, with a lot of thought as to whether or not I could go it alone, I decided I needed the support of others from the forums, so I signed up.

Part of the program is completing the preseason tasks, and one of the most important is to make a commitment to the program and to others around you. Ive told the most important people- I told my partner I would not be drinking and would be concentrating on my diet and exercise for 3 months. I asked my mother not to buy snacks for the kids or packaged frozen foods because I will be watching what I we all eat (and if its there I am likely to eat their food!). My sister in law mentioned 12wbt this morning and I told her I was doing it. So, basically, the important people know. Here's my commitment, out loud:

I am committing to following the 12wbt Lean and Strong program for the duration of the program. I am also committing the next 6 months to achieve my goals of obtaining the body that I want, one that reflects me as a personal trainer, the one that I have always wanted. I commit to working on my mind and my self-esteem which is getting in the way of me achieving my gaols and dreams. Most importantly, I commit to completing Round 2. If something happens along the way I will deal with it and keep going.

The best thing is at the end of 6 months, I'm planning on taking the kids to Bali. That's incentive to stick to the program and see what I can look like in a bikini next summer. Nothing worse than getting all suited up in a new bikini and feeling like a beached whale.

Bali Holiday 2011

It all starts tomorrow. I feel like the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment